Associate Vice President / Manager – Digital Sales (Demand Partnerships)
Adverting Sales & Marketing
Open until deleted
4 to 10 yrs (Not open to Freshers)
BPRISE Private Limited is looking for candidates with a Degree in Engineering / Computers and Management with hands on experience in Advertising / Programmatic Sales. The candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow them to be successful in a dynamic “start-up” culture.
- Cultivate relationships with local / national advertisers, media agencies and DSPs if representing the Demand Side Team.
- Build relationships with local / national publishers, apps, websites and SSPs if representing the Supply Side Team.
- Find new opportunities for programmatic revenue in video and display advertising
- Help define our programmatic strategy, including the development of new programmatic offerings
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to prospective and existing customers.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential/existing customers to meet their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Establish new accounts and Service these accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential Organisations and other Channels.
- Reach potential customers through cold calling.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of Corporate or Channel.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of the Corporate or Channel.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and Corporate sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Born for Sales.
- Excellent command over English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven track record of meeting revenue goals.
- Experience working at a large media company.
- Understanding of both video and display advertising.
- Knowledge of online ad technology landscape including DSPs, SSPs, exchange/RTB functionality, header bidding solutions, Programmatic and general industry trends.
- Established industry contacts with media agencies, agency trading desks, Publishers, SSPs and DSPs
- Experience in audience packaging and selling.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (if you are coming with experience).
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- MBA degree or equivalent.
- Candidates from non-IT fields are welcome, so long as you have a passion for sales.